Common iPhone Problems Best Repair Solutions In Kolkata
iPhone is one of the trusted and most reliable brand in the market. But there are some common iPhone problems that the user in Kolkata face in their daily life. Now, talking about Kolkata, it was formally known as Calcutta. Kolkata is known for its vast knowledge of art and architecture. There are a huge variety of religions who stays in Kolkata and those who are happily accepted by others, therefore Kolkata is also known as the City of Joy. Apart from its culture, religion and its nostalgic environment Kolkata has also emerged as a business hub for the Tech world. The evolution of the technologies in Kolkata has turned Kolkata in a city of IT fields. Therefore everyone in Kolkata is running to grab the best gadget for themselves. One such brand that the majority of the Kolkata people possess is iPhone. If you are from Kolkata having problems in your iPhone then it is the place where you can get Common iPhone Problems Best Repair Solutions In Kolkata.
iPhone is one of the trusted and loved device among the majority in the Market. It is the best-known for its OS and also for its camera. iPhones are a basically sensitive device that needs to be kept and handled carefully. Apart from its Luxurious nature iPhone users seldom faces some common issues with it. Problem with iPhone can make the iPhone users frustrated and sad. Therefore when your iPhone is having any sort of problem then it needs to be repaired or checked.
The Apple Service Center In Kolkata is a trustworthy online hardware repair center where you can repair any kind of iPhone and other Apple devices across Kolkata. We have a team of professionals who are delicately working and provide quality technical repair service on repairing your iPhone while you visit our repair center or we visit your doorstep for the same. If you are facing any MacBook, iPad, iPhone models regarding issues like screen damage, battery issues, power button, volume button, earpiece replacement, speaker replacement, microphone, camera, etc. then it’s time to repair your device or replace the spare parts in Kolkata if required. We provide onsite or in-home support for all apple device repair with free pick up and drop facility across Kolkata and Howrah.
Here are some iPhone problems and its solution:
- Cracked Screen – Cracked screen in iPhone can get the users frustrated and irritated. Cracked Screen can be usable for a certain period of time but there is a chance that after a few uses, it gets unusable and stops working. So the only possible solution to it is to get your iPhone screen replaced with a new one and also from a trusted and reputed service center to get your device work again.
- Water Damage – There is a huge possibility that your iPhone might have landed in water by accident and have stopped working. There is nothing to get panicked as the iPhone is itself a gadget and can stop working. Firstly you need to wipe away the excess water from the phone case, remove the back cover if it has any so that the water that got collected does not get in, after that remove the battery, all the slots so that the water does not gets jam inside, use an air dryer to dry out the water which is inside your iPhone, keep it in a dry place for at least 24 hours and then restart your device to see if it’s working.
- iPhone White Screen of Death – Sometime you will notice that your iPhone screen has turned into white and you are unable to view anything or use it. This normally occurs when your iPhone is having any sort of faulty software or hardware issue. If this is the case then the first common thing that you need to do is restart your device. If that does not dissolve the problem then simply Factory reset or boot your iPhone in DFU (Device Firmware Upgrade) mode. Doing this can resolve your problem and remember if you are doing a factory reset it will erase all your document so before attempting it sync it with icloud and if you are unable to use your device then simply visit a service center to make your device repaired.
- iPhone Battery Problem – iPhone battery draining fast is a common issue among iPhone users. This problem arises after the up-gradation of the iPhone OS. The iPhone battery issue can be solved by performing a factory reset or controlling the back end of the phone. Check which App is consuming most of the battery and try to not perform multi-tasking.
- iPhone Showing Black Screen – Sometime you will see that your iPhone has got stuck and is showing a black screen. Black screen in iPhone happens due to software or hardware issues. Firmware modifications, dropping the iPhone on the surface, iOS upgrade, jailbreaking it, draining the battery or faulty hardware are some of the common incidents that lead to black screen error. You can resolve this by troubleshooting the device, or charge your battery to the full or perform a factory reset. Factory reset usually resolve the problems.
- Overheating iPhone – Have you ever faced any kind of messages like ‘iPhone needs to cool down before you can use it?’ Users have complaints of the iPhone getting hot to the extent of the explosion are not new. To fix the problem of overheating iPhone, first of all, take the hot device to a cooler environment away from heat or direct sunlight then remove the iPhone case, stop using the device for sometimes or better switch it off for a few minutes. You can also try to ‘Reset All Settings’ on your iPhone to fix the overheating problem. Updating to new iOS also sometimes resolves the issue.
- Microphone Not Working – If your microphone has stopped working the first thing you need to check is whether the plastic frame has removed. Then check if any dust particle or dirt has got collected. If the blocks have been collected with dirt then remove the dirt using a sharp object and a clean cloth. If the problem still does not get solved then, go to Settings- Privacy- Microphone and make sure that a specific app has permission to use the microphone.
- iPhone Touch Screen Not Working – If your iPhone’s touch screen is not working, make sure that the screen is clean and dry. Next, restart the iPhone, and the touch screen should work. If it still does not work then clear the cache data and free up iOS storage space. In case the screen is damaged, broken, or the iPhone was dropped on a surface, then take the device to a service center for inspection.
These are some common iPhone problems that user face in their daily life. If you are unable to solve your iPhone problems and are facing similar issues then visit a service center near you. Apple Service Center in Kolkata deals with all kind of issues related to your iPhone. We not only deal with iPhones but also deals with the MacBook and iPad. We provide chip – Level service throughout Kolkata and also offer doorstep service for our customers. You can find all the information of iPhone issues in the Common iPhone Problems Best Repair Solutions In Kolkata blog.
If you have to face any issues or problems on your iPhone and you are thinking to repair it or replace it from the best repair place in Kolkata, then the Apple Service Center In Kolkata is always here to provide you the best quality repair services at a very reasonable cost. please visit us or call us or book a repair for taking our doorstep service. We also provide free pick up and delivery service to make your repair job easier and faster in Kolkata. You get a hassle-free and fast repair service by our highly trained, skilled, and experienced certified Apple engineers and technicians. We also provide Genuine spare-parts or OEM parts with a manufacturer’s warranty in case of replacement. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and security with a quick repair process with a low-cost guarantee. We are one of the best Apple Service Centers in Kolkata for repairing any types of apple devices like the iPhone, MacBook, iPad, iMac, Apple watches, etc. You can visit our website at Apple Service Center in Kolkata or call us at +91 7044583679.
Hope You Like Common iPhone Problems Article. Stay tuned for more tips and tricks.